Full time, central London based
Netstar is an award winning and leading technology service provider. We help and support businesses by consulting with them to get the best of their technology.
We are now looking for an experienced and successful Account Manager who will ensure our clients are investing in the right technology to help benefit their business, whilst retaining and generating new revenue as a result, and developing the relationship between our businesses.
This is a new vacancy due to company growth and future expansion plans, working within a great team of four, your role will be to nurture and grow revenue streams within existing customers. The ability to proactively grow business is essential, you will have a team of colleagues to support you in terms of presales and architecture. You must be able to build rapport, continually grow relationships and be regarded as a trusted advisor & IT Partner.
We truly believe that everything we sell and recommend to our clients has a positive impact within their business, and its your job to show them why!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Analyse customers current and future needs and suggest upgrades or identify additional services to meet their requirements
- Maintain regular proactive contact with existing customers
- Meet, engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to enhance relationships and identify opportunity
- Be an ambassador for the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is always provided to customers and colleagues.
- Work as part of a team to achieve personal, team and departmental targets.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company, and systems used to manage these.
- Maintain and update records in our CRM and maintain forecast of all accounts.
- 3 + years Account Management and consulting experience selling technology services and/or solutions / similar B2B role
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, develop rapport quickly with anyone from Office Manager to CEO of a business
- Experience of cross-selling and up selling and ability to spot and develop upon opportunities
- Use of a CRM system to manage the sales cycle
- Experience having worked in a Technology Managed Service industry and being able to display and apply knowledge of technologies including: Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, Microsoft, Infrastructure Networks, and an awareness of additional software programmes and technologies will be highly sought after.
- ConnectWise experience
- Experience in the IT service industry
Personal skills and qualities
- Self-starter with a proactive personality, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- The ability to adapt approach to customer requirements to build rapport and communicate benefits
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To enjoy working with customers, building relationships and able to identify their needs and challenges
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Excellent listening skills, polite, confident and friendly manner
This is a great opportunity to be part of a very ambitious award winning and progressive Technology Service Provider who have ambitious growth plans, and a company that understands their employees’ development is key to their continued success.
Our company mission is to ‘Help people succeed through technology’ – this means both our clients and our employees.
We are passionate about our company values, so please have a read and see if you are too:
- Enjoy your work and help others
- See things through to completion
- Learn something new everyday
- Solve problems as a team
- Think like a customer
- Full time, central London based (remote during Covid)
- Great basic salary and attractive commission structure
- KPI driven Bonuses
- Personal development plan
- Full support and backing from the leadership team
- Gym or Private Health Care (both after 1 year)
- Free breakfast and fruit (when in office), company weekend away, and mainly the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated and social company!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter outlining your current salary level / salary expectations to [email protected].
The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of Netstar and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.