Location: 75 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JY
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday (rising by 1 day per year to max 25 days); 2 personal days; 8 bank holidays; pension; private health care or gym membership
Netstar is a well-established managed service provider (MSP), providing outstanding service to a growing number of clients throughout Central London. Client retention is high and a significant percentage of new business comes from client referrals. Netstar leverages close partnerships with industry leaders including Microsoft and HP.
As well as supporting our clients’ systems on a day-to-day basis, Netstar designs, delivers and maintains infrastructure projects including installation and upgrades of systems as well as managing complex office moves.
Our core purpose is : Helping people succeed through technology.
Whether this is clients, our colleagues or the broader community; we believe in what we do and are committed to total client satisfaction and professionalism. We also enjoy our work and socialising with each other is a key part of the Netstar family culture.
To take over ongoing administration of CRM system processes, with emphasis on procurement and financial systems within. To manage and administer all procurement activity within the business by liaising with internal and external stakeholders to meet SLAs.
What you will do
- Day to day transactional procurement – processing orders through our system (Connectwise) in order to fulfil client requests.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure cost effective and timely procurement.
- Manage the vendor relationship and conduct regular reviews (this includes hardware and software assets and contract management), in order to secure best value for Netstar and our clients.
- Updating the product catalogue in conjunction with Sales team.
- Invoice auditing to ensure accurate billing to clients.
- Assist in the evaluation of monthly re-occuring charges / commission and bill reviews to ensure billing accuracy between provider, end-user and Netstar.
- Invoice queries and troubleshooting in Connectwise.
- Database management in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inventory allocation.
- Log all activity on client accounts in the system in order to ensure client data is accurately maintained.
- Analyse data and provide appropriate reports in order to enhance the Company’s service offering.
Who you are
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience of working with databases would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to follow processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Keen interest in technology.
To apply, please send you CV and cover letter explaining why you are great fit for this role to [email protected].