Backup and Disaster Recovery
We will have you working as normal within 4 hours of a disaster.
20% of businesses will experience data loss from fire, flooding, cyber-attack, terrorism, sabotage or a power cut.
One in five businesses experience a disaster at some point affecting their data. You simply cannot afford to go without adequate disaster recovery measures.
Our backup solution regularly creates restore points in the cloud, so you experience no loss of data in the aftermath of a disaster.
50% of data restore attempts from tape drives fail
Tape drives are unreliable. They rely on human involvement. Many restores fail even when processes have been followed correctly. Off-site cloud backup is automatic and fail-safe.
Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Your data is continuously backed up on site, and to an off-site location.
- You can continue working from off-site backups while your data is being restored on your main server.
- Your data is encrypted in secure data centres with state of the art security features.
- We will restore files when necessary, even in non-disaster situations such as accidental deletion.
- The FCA imposes regulations regarding data and business continuity procedures. We will help you meet these.
Minimal disruption, even in disaster situations
Your backups are kept on your site on a robust, dedicated server. We also backup your data to a secure data centre. This means you’re covered if you face a disaster that affects your office location, such as a fire. Employees can work remotely from the latest backup, either on or off site, while data is being restored.
Our proactive team check that all backups are working optimally, with no failures, so you don’t have any nasty surprises should you ever need to restore from one.