Backup and Disaster Recovery
We can have you working as normal within 4 hours of a major disaster.
20% of businesses will experience data loss from fire, flooding, cyber-attack, terrorism, sabotage or a power cut.
With one in five businesses experiencing a disaster at some point affecting data, you cannot afford to go without adequate disaster recovery measures.
Our backup solution regularly creates restore points in the cloud, so you experience no loss of data in the aftermath of a disaster.
- Data continuously backed up to off-site location for maximum business continuity.
- Continue working from off-site backups while your data is being restored on your main server.
- Peace of mind: Your data is encrypted in secure data centres with state of the art security features.
- Files can be restored with ease – even in non-disaster situations such as accidental deletion or overwriting of files.
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements concerning data, such as those imposed by the FCA.
Minimal disruption, even in disaster situations
Your backups are kept on site and off site in our data centre – you can work from the latest backup while data is being restored to your main server.
Our proactive team check that all backups are working optimally, with no failures, so you do not have any nasty surprises should you ever need to restore from one.
50% of data restore attempts from tape drives fail
Tape drives are unreliable. They rely on too much human involvement, and even if all best practices are followed they can still be problematic. Off-site cloud backup is automatic and fail-safe.