Netstar solve ThorntonRones IT issues for over a decade
Based in Essex, ThorntonRones Insolvency Practitioners have been in operation for almost 15 years. Principal Richard Rones and his 9 staff fully understand the difficult pressures faced by people running their own business and embrace the opportunity to advise them on the best course of action in challenging circumstances.
In order to thrive in a tough economic climate, ThorntonRones know that they must deliver exemplary customer satisfaction at all times. To this end, they took the decision early on to outsource their IT support to a trusted partner – thus freeing them up to focus on core business activities.
Maximising efficiency and reducing risk
- Replacing old and under provisioned servers with an on premise virtualised server environment to minimise risk of server failure
- Implementation of a comprehensive off-site Back up and Disaster Recovery solution to ensure data security and business continuity in the event of a disaster
- Installation of antivirus, firewall and malware protection, patch management, anti-spyware and email spam management.
Rapid response support and more
- Third party software support: ThorntonRones utilise the industry specific software IPS (Insolvency Practitioners System). As part of standard service Netstar also support this application – directly dealing with the vendor if any issues arise.
- Proactive Monitoring: Constantly monitoring their systems to identify and repair faults before they develop into real issues – ensuring the smooth running of their business.
- Ongoing Consulting and Planning: Netstar provide ThorntonRones with ongoing technology consulting and IT budget planning to ensure their IT infrastructure will support future growth needs.
Mit Patel – Netstar Director, commented: ”Providing IT Support to ThorntonRones for the past 12 years has been a rewarding experience. We relish the opportunity to support their IT infrastructure ensuring their business runs smoothly. We have witnessed their business thrive in challenging market conditions and look forward to continuing our long established business partnership with them in years to come.”
Since partnering with Netstar, we have never had to worry about our IT. From installing software updates and antivirus patches to ensuring our licensing is up to date – we know that our IT is in safe hands. Moreover, we operate safe in the knowledge that our data is securely backed up and in the unlikely event of an IT emergency we will receive immediate support from Netstar.
Richard Rones, Chartered Accountant and Licensed Insolvency Practitioner at ThorntonRones
Download your FREE checklist for choosing an IT Support London partner
Ensure you’re asking the right questions to find the right IT partner for your business.
Not all IT support London companies are the same. If you want to find one that’s proactive and works to improve productivity in your business whilst reducing risk, you need to ask the right questions.
Download this checklist and ensure you partner with a company that will add value.