Infographic: The Benefits of Outsourced IT Support for SMEs
Sometimes business owners and decision makers don’t always know all of the benefits of outsourcing their IT Support. We’ve put together this handy infographic to give you an insight into a few of the key benefits of choosing a London based IT support company!
To see a high resolution version of the infographic, please click on it to open in a new tab where you can zoom in, or right click, then click “save image as” to download it to your computer. You can download it as a pdf from here.
Transcript of Content:
In-house IT staff will only have limited knowledge of your computer problems. Here’s why having outsourced IT support staff is a better idea:
- Staff are always trained to support the latest software and technology
- They have a vast amount of experience
- They are specialists and experts in their chosen disciplines
- You’ll have a larger pool of talent and experience to draw on than exists in your team
- Outsourced IT support staff can diagnose and fix problems
With in-house staff, you have to rely on them to be on-site and available before you can get help. Those problems are a thing of the past with outsourced IT support:
- Most problems are repairable from a remote connection to your computer
- An engineer will attend to your IT problems immediately. See our SLAs.
- If anything requires a visit to your site, this isn’t a problem.
- You are the IT support company’s number one priority, and get treated as such.
- Many IT support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If your computer systems have a hardware fault, an in-house team will be slow at getting those items replaced. But that is not the case with outsourced IT support:
- Outsourced IT support companies keep in stock many commonly required parts.
- In most cases, they can get you the parts you need on a same-day basis.
- They have accounts with major IT distributors, so getting parts isn’t an issue.
- They can even source rare or hard to find parts.
Not a “One Size Fits All” Solution
- They will work with you to develop a bespoke solution for your needs.
- You can decide how involved they are with your company’s IT requirements.
- Convenient payment terms can be set up for your organisation.
- You can agree on a fixed budget so that you don’t go over it.
Outsourced IT support firms can also work with you to develop the perfect IT solution for your organisation:
- They can tell you what equipment and network infrastructure you need.
- They can tell you when you should think about upgrading your IT systems.
- Outsourced IT support companies can also help you future-proof your network.
- You can rely on them to give you useful advice on a wide range of IT topics.
- The best IT support companies will provide you with technology consulting, IT roadmaps and budget plans.
Related News View all news within this category
Windows 10 – First LookOctober 30th, 2014
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s follow up to Windows 8, and is due to be released some time around the middle…
Category - IT BlogRead More
Proactive IT Support – Why It’s CrucialSeptember 25th, 2014
Keeping business productivity high and downtime low! Computers running slow? System errors? Unable to print? IT issues stopping you and…
Category - IT BlogRead More