Sometimes business owners and decision makers don’t always know all of the benefits of outsourcing their IT Support. We’ve put together this handy infographic to give you an insight into a few of the key benefits of choosing a London based IT support company!
To see a high resolution version of the infographic, please click on it to open in a new tab where you can zoom in, or right click, then click “save image as” to download it to your computer. You can download it as a pdf from here.
Transcript of Content:
In-house IT staff will only have limited knowledge of your computer problems. Here’s why having outsourced IT support staff is a better idea:
- Staff are always trained to support the latest software and technology
- They have a vast amount of experience
- They are specialists and experts in their chosen disciplines
- You’ll have a larger pool of talent and experience to draw on than exists in your team
- Outsourced IT support staff can diagnose and fix problems
With in-house staff, you have to rely on them to be on-site and available before you can get help. Those problems are a thing of the past with outsourced IT support:
- Most problems are repairable from a remote connection to your computer
- An engineer will attend to your IT problems immediately. See our SLAs.
- If anything requires a visit to your site, this isn’t a problem.
- You are the IT support company’s number one priority, and get treated as such.
- Many IT support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If your computer systems have a hardware fault, an in-house team will be slow at getting those items replaced. But that is not the case with outsourced IT support:
- Outsourced IT support companies keep in stock many commonly required parts.
- In most cases, they can get you the parts you need on a same-day basis.
- They have accounts with major IT distributors, so getting parts isn’t an issue.
- They can even source rare or hard to find parts.
Not a “One Size Fits All” Solution
- They will work with you to develop a bespoke solution for your needs.
- You can decide how involved they are with your company’s IT requirements.
- Convenient payment terms can be set up for your organisation.
- You can agree on a fixed budget so that you don’t go over it.
Outsourced IT support firms can also work with you to develop the perfect IT solution for your organisation:
- They can tell you what equipment and network infrastructure you need.
- They can tell you when you should think about upgrading your IT systems.
- Outsourced IT support companies can also help you future-proof your network.
- You can rely on them to give you useful advice on a wide range of IT topics.
- The best IT support companies will provide you with technology consulting, IT roadmaps and budget plans.