Infographic: IT Support with Added Value
IT Support is valuable to your business. If your IT Support is not of the required quality, you will experience repeated problems with your IT – impacting the productivity of your staff, and you will also likely suffer downtime – impacting the productivity, reputation and revenue of your entire company.
The right IT providers will do far more than just fix problems with your employees’ computers. Read the infographic below to find out how Netstar can truly add value to your business by going far beyond basic IT Support.
Transcript of content
To enable your business to flourish and excel in a competitive market you need the right IT solutions, advice and support.
Read on to discover what fully managed IT support really means and how an investment in your IT is truly an investment in the future of your business.
Keeping business productivity high and disruption low!
- By proactively monitoring your IT systems we prevent problems from arising and we identify and fix others before they cause a problem.
- How? We install patches and security updates, run scans and carry out other maintenance in the background such as disk defrags and hardware checks.
- You will be kept informed about our proactive actions by receiving visual and interactive reports, enabling you to drill down into the detail to see the value of a fully managed IT support solution.
Technology Consulting and IT Strategy
Netstar will provide you with a dedicated IT director who will:
- Work closely with you to ensure your IT is aligned to your business plan and objectives
- Devise a 5 year IT roadmap including technology budget projections.
- Recommend the best technology solutions to help you achieve your goals – whether that’s increasing revenue, enhancing productivity, or reducing risk.
- Provide you with an insight into the business benefits of technology decisions.
Our Approach – Making IT work for your business
We will identify which IT services will benefit your organisation and through a consultative approach will develop a tailored IT solution to meet your specific business requirements and support your future growth.
- IT Security
- Cloud computing
- Office 365 Migrations
- Remote and Mobile working
- Connectivity & Collaboration
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Unlimited IT Support – 24 hours, 365 days of the year
- Our expert engineers are on hand all day, all night and even during bank holidays, so you know we’ll always be able to provide you with the IT support you need, when you need it.
- You can notify us by phone, email or through our online portal. We’ll start working on the issue within 10 minutes.
- The vast majority of problems can be fixed remotely, but in instances where they can’t an engineer will be with you on site as soon as possible.
- Need some help or advice using an application or piece of hardware? You can call us and we will happily help resolve the problem.
Good to know – Netstar are an ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accredited company – so you can be sure that our data security and quality management processes are strictly upheld. Add logos please find attached to email
What our clients say:
“Netstar truly add value by meeting with us regularly to strategically plan and review our 3 year IT strategy.”
Ginny Wolstencroft, Chief Operations Officer, TPSI.
“Thanks to Netstar we are experiencing all the benefits of a cloud infrastructure and have seen a dramatic improvement in staff productivity and customer satisfaction”
Rosie Crowe – Office Manager, St Brides
“Netstar’s ongoing management of our IT infrastructure has ensured stability and their realistic proactive approach ensures we don’t overspend unnecessarily.”
Rob Bradburn, Manager, Residential Land
“Netstar are extremely responsive and flexible. They listen to what we want and always deliver an innovative strategy to get us there.”
Rakesh Patel, IT Director, Zenith Hygiene Group Plc
“Our relationship with Netstar transcends basic IT Support. We view Netstar as a strategic IT partner”
Simon Green – Regional Director, Vicarage Field
“By partnering with Netstar we are experiencing a reliable and robust IT infrastructure – which has improved productivity for all our staff.“
Tim Locke, Head of Sales and Marketing, Mark Warner
“Netstar listen to our IT needs and work collaboratively with us. We find Netstar to be flexible in their approach and quick to respond to issues.”
Craig Humphries, Head of Finance and IT, Teenage Cancer Trust
Microsoft Small Business Specialist
Microsoft Silver Partner
ISO 9001 Certified
ISO 27001 Certified
HP Preferred Partner
Dell Registered Partner
Apple Consultants Network
Avaya Business Partner
Citrix Silver Solution Advisor
Symantec Registered Partner
Kaspersky Specialist Providers
Fortinet Partner Programme
Veeam pro partner
Sonicwall Specialist Providers
Related News View all news within this category
Fuel Growth with Inbound MarketingDecember 18th, 2015
There is a growing opinion that traditional marketing tactics are broken and no longer effective. This refers to methods where…
Category - BusinessRead More
Efficiency in Business is a Product of ProcessesNovember 11th, 2015
The technical definition of the word efficiency is “the ratio of useful work performed by a machine or in a…
Category - BusinessRead More