Cyber Security Solutions
Proactively protect your business and prevent cyber-attack with Netstar’s trusted cyber security solutions
Safeguard your business
The risk of cyber crime has increased dramatically over the past year. In fact, almost 50% of UK businesses reported a cyber-attack in 2020. So, prioritising your cyber security is more vital than ever.
We understand how difficult it can be to know exactly what risks are out there and how to protect against them. So, it’s our mission to simplify the process of securing your business by offering you easy to understand cyber solutions and tailored security consultancy.
Since the increase in remote working, cyber-attacks have risen dramatically.
Get your free eBook and learn how to secure your business.
MML Capital Partners
“Netstar have implemented technology improvements for us, which have had a positive impact on data security and business continuity.”Alison Jackson, Office Manager, MML Capital Partners (Covent Garden, London)
“We were keen to replace our server due to its importance in our IT set-up. Netstar found a solution that fit with our budget and reduced risk.”Amber Whalley, Managing Director, Human One (Covent Garden, London)
“We have been very impressed by the professionalism of Netstar, their dedication to IT Security and the proactive service they provide.”Sir John Beckwith CBE, Chairman, Pacific Investments (Chelsea, London)
Our Cyber Security Certifications
Holding ISO 27001 acknowledges the strict cyber security protocols we have in place to safeguard customers’ data.
Cyber Essentials Plus
As a Cyber Essentials Plus holder, we have demonstrated our cyber security excellence in protecting against cyber threats.
CISSP holders must demonstrate they can effectively design and manage best-in-class cyber security programs.
Talk to Netstar if:
- You have 10 – 250+ employees
- Your team would benefit from cyber security awareness training
- You’re keen to prevent data breaches with dark web monitoring
- You want rapid incident response to cyber-attacks
- You need an effective backup and disaster recovery solution
- Business continuity is vital to your business
- You want strategic cyber security consultancy from a team of experts
- You need to meet compliance regulations such as FCA and GDPR
- You want to align your cyber security to business goals
- You want to establish an effective IT security policy
Why you should invest in
Cyber Security Solutions
In a world where cyber threats are evolving, and becoming more intelligent, you must prioritise cyber security. Without effective cyber security solutions in place, you could suffer from:
- Hefty fines from authorities (up to 4% of your turnover!)
- Significant financial loss (e.g. paying ransoms to retrieve your data)
- Damage to your reputation, brand, and valuable client relationships
- Productivity loss as your systems are disrupted
- Data loss without an effective back up and disaster recovery solution
- Reduced sales and growth potential
- Increased stress for you and your employees
Millions of businesses hit, don’t waste any more time
Businesses that aren’t big enough to have their own IT departments or employ a Chief Technology Officer still need to be cyber secure. These businesses are less likely to have the right defences in place or a team of educated, cyber aware employees. Cyber criminals know this, so will actively seek out and target smaller businesses.
Did you know? From 2019 to 2020, 65% of SMEs suffered a cyber-attack
In addition, since the Covid-19 pandemic, cyber criminals are devising more convincing and targeted attacks, impersonating trusted authorities such as the World Health Organisation. The pandemic has given cyber criminals more time to innovate, leaving UK businesses even more vulnerable to cyber-attack. Which is why all businesses, no matter their size, need to invest in getting the right, practical IT advice in order to avoid the repercussions of a cyber-attack.
If you’re a small business based in the UK, we can provide you with strategic recommendations to elevate the cyber security of your business and protect you from cyber criminals. Contact us now to find out how.
Our Cyber Security Solutions will ensure your data is 100% secure, recoverable, and accessible:
- Cyber Security services designed to simplify the process of protecting your business, taking away the worry of cyber crime
- Ensure your data is 100% secure, recoverable and accessible in the event of a crisis
- Comply with data security regulations such as FCA and GDPR
- Tailored technology consultancy to ensure your cyber security strategy aligns with your business’s goals
- Proactive IT support identifies issues before they impact your business and ensures all applications and systems are up to date
- Qualified and experienced team of IT specialists dedicated to keeping you secure
“Cyber-crime is continually evolving and becoming more sophisticated.
By 2025, cyber-attacks are predicted to cost organisations £7.5 trillion worldwide.”
Cyber Security Services for SMEs
Managing cyber threats can be a huge burden for smaller businesses. Do you have the right skills and manpower in-house to keep your business secure? You need to know:
- The best cyber security solutions, providing you with multiple layers of security without conflicting with one another
- Which cyber security solutions will keep your business secure, without disrupting your employees or causing your technology to slow down
- What an IT security policy is, why you need one, and how to put one together
- How to create a cyber secure culture, whereby your employees can easily recognise and avoid potential cyber-attacks
- The best cyber security solutions for modern working, ensuring all devices and data are protected whether your employees are working from home, on the go, or in the office
- How to proactively monitor potential risks so you can rectify them before they disrupt your operations
- How to meet and report on compliance regulations, ensuring you don’t breach client confidentiality or get faced with fines from authorities
We will fully manage your cyber security solutions, so you won’t have to worry about potential threats. Contact us now to speak to an expert and find out how our IT Support services will help protect your business.