Your dedicated IT consultant will help you to achieve business goals, solve challenges and increase efficiency with the correct use of technology
How an IT consultant will help you solve business challenges
With the right advice, technology will help you to achieve business goals, increase efficiency and solve internal challenges.
Your dedicated IT consultant will take a strategic, long-term view of your business and provide a three year technology roadmap taking into account your budget projections and targets.
We recommend appropriate technology to automate processes and increase speed and efficiency in any area of your organisation.
Speaking about business, not IT issues
Having a trusted adviser who can speak on a business level will ensure your technology is fit for the challenges ahead, and recommend ways you can use technology to overcome challenges you may be facing.
- At the start of your relationship with us, your dedicated IT consultant will sit down with you to provide you with strategic technology consulting – making sure the solutions we offer you are aligned to your business, will meet your business needs, and will help you to achieve your organisational goals.
- We discuss what you need most from your IT partner, and then use this information to tailor our service desk processes to your requirements. For example, if you are growing fast and taking on a lot of new employees, we’ll devise a tailored “new user request” process that makes this quick and easy for you and for our engineers.
- We’ll conduct a technology audit of your current infrastructure, and show you where we suggest you make improvements – highlighting the business benefits of doing so.
- We’ll use all of this information to draw up a three year IT roadmap, including an IT budget with a forecast of costs.
- We continue to ensure that your business is receiving the best possible service from us, and that we are continuing to meet your technology needs. We do this by setting up quarterly business reviews between you and your IT director.