IT Support for your Industry
IT Support – tailored to your unique business requirements and goals.
Partnering with an IT Support company who understands your industry gives you a competitive edge and helps you to get ahead of your competition.
Although we support clients in a multitude of sectors, we have particular experience in the Financial Services, Property and Professional Services industries.
What this means for you:
- You won’t have to spend time explaining industry requirements and regulations, or teach us about your industry specific software.
- We understand your business needs, the challenges you face and what IT solutions will provide your business with the greatest benefits.
- Because we understand the specific challenges that businesses in your industry face, and have experience in implementing the right solutions to overcome them, we can start making improvements from day one that enhance your productivity, reduce downtime and allow you to focus on growing your business and increasing revenue.
IT Support for Financial Services
We pride ourselves on providing expert support to London’s financial services industry. We understand that time is money – and work proactively to monitor your systems and keep your business free from downtime. Netstar are an ISO 27001 certified company, so you can be sure that your business critical data will be in safe hands. We have experience of building robust and resilient systems that provide maximum up-time, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
IT Support for the Property Industry
We have worked with numerous well-known London property businesses including Estate Agents and Property Investors. We understand that you need the ability to work flexibly and have the right solutions in your business in order to maintain effective communication.
IT Support for Professional Services
We have worked with many professional services companies operating in a variety of fields. As a fellow service provider, we understand what is important to your business and the technological and logistical challenges that you must overcome in order to continue providing a first rate service.
- Legal Firms and Solicitors
- Management Consultancy
- Planning and Strategy
- Assess your current IT infrastructure against industry best practice, and against your business aims and requirements.
- Plan with you and draw up a 3 year technology road map, ensuring you have a clear idea of the infrastructure you will need as your business grows.
- Ensure you fully understand the business implications of technology decisions.
- Offer you ongoing technology consulting and IT budget planning.