Fully Managed IT Support
Fast response times, proactive monitoring and IT that supports your business growth
At Netstar, we are always on hand to respond to your requests and fix problems with your IT systems, but we also provide a lot more value to your business besides. Did you know that fully outsourcing your IT to the right partner can give you an edge in the competitive business world, and allow you to achieve your business objectives?
Watch the video below to get an overview of Netstar’s core offerings and how these can benefit your business, explained by Netstar Managing Director Mit Patel.
Do you currently:
- Have an IT Support company who does not provide you with a quick response when something goes wrong?
- Have a one man band looking after your IT who can’t keep up with your growing business?
- Have no proactive element to your IT support, so things keep going wrong?
- Have no strategic direction from your IT partner, so your IT systems don’t help you to achieve your business goals?
What are the benefits of fully managed IT support?
- Unlimited remote and on-site support. We provide a helpdesk that is on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to solve any IT problems that may arise – ensuring you and your employees can carry on working. We also deal with any changes or requests you may have, such as setting up new mailboxes or users.
- Unlimited technology consulting. You can take advantage of expert knowledge and advice in order to plan out your IT solutions to best suit your business needs.
- A dedicated IT director – who will work with you from a strategic standpoint to plan your infrastructure and potential projects, ensuring your technology is aligned with your business objectives.
- Your strategic IT Director will work with you to improve productivity in your organisation, and allow you to achieve greater revenue through improved technology solutions.
- Your IT Director will also work with you to devise an IT roadmap and a three year technology budget. Future upgrades and projected growth are accounted for – giving you a clear picture of future costs so you know what to expect.
Technology Consulting and IT Strategy
Aligned to your business goals
IT is not just a ‘nice to have’, it’s fundamental to the success or failure of your business and is a crucial factor in achieving your business goals.
This is why the best IT support companies will provide expert technology consulting and tailored IT solutions to help you reach your business aspirations.
We provide a dedicated IT Director who will meet with you regularly to get under the skin of your business and devise a plan that allows you to get more out of your IT systems, and allows IT to play a part in driving growth for your business.
Read more about our IT Director Service.
Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
Many IT companies take a break-fix, reactive approach to solving IT issues. Unfortunately this means you often suffer from periods where you cannot work, and you repeatedly experience the same problems.
What’s better than fixing an IT problem in under 30 minutes? Not having to fix it in the first place!
With the right IT partner, you can benefit from maintenance being carried out on your systems proactively – ensuring that your infrastructure is in top shape and reducing the likelihood of something going wrong.
What are the benefits of proactive monitoring and maintenance?
- All patches and security updates are proactively installed (in the background without affecting you),virus scans carried out, and a range of other things are monitored – such as memory usage and hardware strain. If anything goes wrong, your IT support company should know about it before you do.
- We use the latest remote monitoring and maintenance software – so if your computer so much as sneezes, we’ll know about it. Ultimately, this reduces the risk to your business as you are much less likely to be affected by downtime – which can be costly from both a productivity and a revenue perspective.
- Monthly interactive reports of all our proactive actions on your systems give you a high level overview of maintenance carried out, or you can drill down into detail to see individual tasks that we have completed.
When an IT problem does arise it is important that you can reach your IT support company and you experience a rapid response. We have a London based helpdesk that is fully staffed, 24×7 and being based centrally in London means we can despatch an engineer to you immediately if the issue cannot be resolved remotely.
For more information about our response times, read our SLAs.
If you’re ready to get in touch and are interested in getting a quote, please contact us.