Cyber Essentials is a government run scheme which helps you to guard against the most common cyber threats.
Organisations are assessed against five basic security controls. The controls explain how to:
- Secure your internet connection
- Secure your devices and software
- Control access to your data and services
- Protect from viruses and other malware
- Keep your devices and software up to date
The five basic controls within Cyber Essentials were chosen because, when properly implemented, they will help to protect against common cyber threats.
As a Cyber Essentials certified organisation Netstar is committed to keeping our clients secure.
For further information please visit https://www.cyberessentials.ncsc.gov.uk/
Or get in touch with us to find out more about how we can help keep your business cyber secure.