Could your internal IT team benefit from some extra support?
We offer a range of flexible options to suit your IT needs.
Could you benefit from
co-managed IT Support?
Could you do with an extra pair of hands? Or are you lacking a specific technical skill required for an IT project?
Our co-managed IT services could be the perfect solution. Our experienced IT specialists will work alongside your internal IT team, establishing a winning partnership to help you achieve your goals. We offer a range of flexible options, meaning you can choose a co-managed IT solution that works for your business.
Top quality customer service is at the core of everything we do. So, you can be sure that our IT engineers will deliver an unrivalled experience to you and your customers alike.
How we can help
1st and 2nd line support
Our 1st and 2nd line IT engineers will act as your end users’ initial point of contact for effective daily IT support. We’re proud of the speed and quality of our work; you can expect our engineers to respond to your tickets in 10-minutes or less, and then provide effective, long-term solutions to your problems.
On-site IT Support
Recruiting quality IT engineers can be complex, expensive and time-consuming. But, with our co-managed IT services, all the work has already been done for you. Our experienced IT professionals will integrate into your internal IT team, meaning you will have the flexibility to scale quickly with minimal risk or commitment.
Satellite office support
If your IT team is based in a single satellite office, we can be on hand to offer additional IT support and technical consulting, both remotely and on-site as required. Whichever option you choose, you can be confident that our IT engineers will work in partnership with your internal IT team.
Additional project support
Large technical projects, such as upgrades, installations, and office relocations, often require additional support and expertise. Our experienced technicians can join your team to help deliver projects as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Our co-managed IT includes:
- On-demand remote or onsite IT support whenever you need it
- Support from specialised, certified, and experienced IT professionals
- Access to quality technical staff without risk
- Help taking the pressure off your internal team so they can focus on more important tasks
- Access to specialist skill sets that you may not have in-house
- The ability to scale up or down easily to meet changing workloads
- Cover absences, illnesses, and holidays so your team is always prepared for IT issues
- Invaluable support with complex IT issues and technical projects
- Access to cutting-edge support technology and tools
- Out of hours cover, so valuable IT support is always available when you need it