IT Support for Construction and Manufacturing
Reliable IT Support is the foundation of your business
In the construction and manufacturing business, you need your IT Support to reflect your services or products – it must be robust, and of the highest quality. Reliability and durability is of paramount importance in the construction and manufacturing industry, so we have built our IT Support package and IT Services to this standard.
With the your industry continuing to grow, but not necessarily the workforce, a reliable IT Support company who can keep up with your demands is essential.
A positive perception towards you from your customers and prospects is vital, and an inability to work with you because of IT issues can drive business away.
Moulding to your business
We understand the unique nature of the construction and manufacturing industry and the challenges you face, such as:
- Multiple sites – some temporary
- Frequently changing numbers of users
- Support and configuration of portable applications and mobile devices
- Remote working
The right IT support provider for the Construction and Manufacturing industry will:
- Understand that you work in a fast paced industry, and will therefore always be on hand to fix any issues immediately.
- Understand the Construction & Manufacturing industry, including jargon and industry specific software.
- Have experience implementing IT solutions that support your software and allow you to get the best out of it.
- Proactively monitor your systems to prevent future problems from arising, taking care of software and system updates in the background
Understanding your unique software
We are proud to support and ensure uptime of our Construction & Manufacturing clients’ systems, providing support for third party applications and will liaise with the vendor should any issues arise, such as: Sage, Pegasus, Intact, Epicor Oracle, SAP, IFS, Microsoft Dynamics AX, QAD, to name but a few.
You can be assured that we will take the time to understand your specific business needs and devise a tailored solution which will enhance your productivity and customer satisfaction.
Netstar improves C&S Builders Merchants (Stamford Hill) Ltd’ Processes and Productivity
- Improved access to customer and stock information across their 3 sites thanks to a drastically improved system installed by Netstar.
- Improved remote access thanks to installation of a remote desktop server.
- Installation of a secure backup and disaster recovery solution to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
- Improved productivity thanks to installation of new stock control and business management software, selected and installed by Netstar to meet their expanding needs.
Thanks to Netstar we are experiencing rapid IT support and all the benefits of outsourcing our IT Support to a professional organization. Since engaging with Netstar we have seen a rise in both our productivity and customer satisfaction.”
Rav Sumal, Branch Manager – C&S Builders Merchants (Stamford
Click the button on the right to download the case study.
ISO 27001 and 9001 accreditations prove security and quality standards
Netstar is an ISO accredited company, and holds the 27001 and 9001 certifications. The 27001 accreditation means that we have passed a strict evaluation process by independent auditors to ensure that we have robust measures and processes in place to ensure the security of our clients’ data, as well as our own.
The ISO 9001 certification means we have passed the same stringent evaluation to ensure that we have processes in place to monitor and assess the quality of our products and services.