IT Compliance Support
When selecting an IT partner, it is important they understand the compliance regulations you are subject to.
Compliance can be a major headache when it comes to technology, especially if you are outsourcing any area of your IT – support or consulting.
Save yourself stress, time and money
If your IT partner does not understand the compliance regulations you face, you will:
- Waste time teaching them about compliance and explaining why you can’t accept their solutions/recommendations.
- Stress yourself out worrying over their handling of your data and management of your technology.
- Potentially face fines, lose reputation and revenue if their technology management or recommendations result in compliance breaches.
Netstar’s IT Compliance Support
We understand the regulations issued by bodies such as the FCA and EBA.
- We will recommend solutions that won’t breach your compliance.
- We’re ISO 27001 certified, so you can be sure that protection of your data is of utmost importance.
- We’ll ensure you have robust disaster recovery and business continuity processes in place, keeping you compliant with FCA regulations.
- We use a tier 3 data centre, based in London, to back up your data. This gives you peace of mind that your data is secure, and located within the UK – as it must be for FCA compliance.