IT Project Support
As a Netstar client you can be assured of continued IT Support, and be safe in the knowledge that should you larger IT project support to help you to achieve your company goals – we’ll deliver it on time and on budget.
We are experienced IT project support, carrying out an array of IT projects. Whether it’s implementing Office 365 across your organisation, moving you to a bespoke cloud infrastructure, carrying out server upgrades, migrations, consolidation or virtualisation, office moves or anything else.
Microsoft case study: Vivo Barefoot Office 365 project
When Vivo Barefoot became Netstar clients in 2013, working remotely when travelling to China was a big problem. Netstar recommended that they move to a virtualised Windows server 2012 environment with Office 365. By implementing these suggestions, working on the go is no longer a problem. There have also been great productivity and business continuity benefits. Watch the video below to learn more.
Taking advantage of the latest technologies is often what differentiates a good business from a great business. Executed in the right way, you can benefit from:
- Increased productivity
- Improved communication and collaboration
- Remote working and increased access to data
- Reduced energy consumption
- Increased security and reduced risk
Whatever your needs, we can:
- Meet with you to discuss the goals you have in mind for your project, or if you don’t know, we can provide recommendations and explain what the benefits will be. Your IT Director and Project Manager will work with you to plan the project and ensure you’re satisfied throughout.
- Manage the entire project for you, from planning to implementation.
- Provide expertise in a variety of specialist projects including office moves, infrastructure and IT security audits.
- Provide a comprehensive consultation and project review. You will receive a full project evaluation and scope document along with a project plan, so you’re clear on what is required and the timeframes.