Our Straightforward Guide to Recovering Deleted Items from Outlook 2016
Accidentally delete something from your Outlook mailbox Deleted Items Folder and wish there was a way you could get it back? Well there is, and it’s surprisingly simple. Let us show you how…
- Go to Deleted Items and check if your file is there.
2. If it has been deleted from your Deleted Items, then go to the Folder tab at the top of Outlook 2016
3. Find the Recover Deleted Items option (Located underneath the Clean Up Folder and Empty Folder options)
4. Ensure the option at the bottom Restore Selected Items is selected
5. Highlight the emails you want to recover and press OK
6. This will then place all recovered items back into the Deleted Items folder where you will be able to retrieve them.
Items can be recovered for up to 14 days after they been deleted from your Deleted Items Folder.
For any IT Support related questions or advice, get in touch with us today.