Accidentally deleted something from your Outlook mailbox Deleted Items Folder and you wish there was a way you could get it back? Well there is, and it’s surprisingly simple. Let us show you how…
- Go to Deleted Items and check if your file is there.
2. If your item has been deleted from Deleted Items, then go to the Folder tab located at the top of your Outlook mailbox.
3. Find the Recover Deleted Items option (Located underneath the Clean Up Folder and Empty Folder options).
4. Ensure the option Restore Selected Items is selected.
5. Highlight the emails you want to recover and press OK.
6. This will then place all your recovered items back into the Deleted Items folder where you will be able to retrieve them.
Your items can be recovered for up to 14 days after they been deleted from the Deleted Items Folder.
For any IT Support related questions or advice, get in touch with us today. As specialists in business IT support and services, we provide expert help.