Charities & Not For Profit
IT Support for charities
As a non-profit organisation, it’s crucial your IT Support gives you the best value for money. Your IT partner should advise you on the most effective and cost-efficient IT solutions for your organisation. This will help you drive efficiency and prevent disruption, protecting your crucial revenue.
Netstar’s IT Support for charities gives you:
- Bespoke technology consulting and budget planning, so that advice is always on hand, and future IT costs are always clear.
- Proactive maintenance and monitoring at all times to find and fix IT issues before they cause disruption.
- The expertise to recommend and implement IT solutions that save money long-term.
Success Story: Teenage Cancer Trust
Globally recognised charity Teenage Cancer Trust joined forces with Netstar so we could help them establish a successful back up and disaster recovery solution.
Additionally, we ensure their IT systems are fast, secure, and reliable to ensure their online presence and donation portal is always available, helping them maximise donations.
How we helped:
- Carry out automatic data backups every hour meaning Teenage Cancer Trust’s entire IT infrastructure would be up and running in under 4 hours, if a disaster occurred.
- Migrated Teenage Cancer Trust to a virtualised server environment, to allow faster and more efficient use of IT resources, as well as enhancing remote network access for their staff.
- Virtualisation replaced 16 existing machines with 3 virtualised servers, reducing energy consumption and cooling requirements. This has led to lower running and maintenance costs.
- 24×7 proactive and reactive IT Support – ensuring Teenage Cancer Trust can always operate at full efficiency.
Teenage Cancer Trust
“By outsourcing our IT Support to Netstar we never have to worry about holiday or sickness cover. Netstar listen to our IT needs, work collaboratively with us, are flexible in their approach and quick to respond to issues.”Craig Humphries, Head of Finance and IT, Teenage Cancer Trust (Fitzrovia, London)
“Netstar has reduced our annual IT spend by almost 50% and have restored our faith in outsourced IT support.”Aonghus Curtin, Director, Curtin&Co (Mayfair, London)
“Netstar provide Moncler’s London operations with efficient and effective IT Support, enabling us to connect to our Headquarters in Milan in a timely and secure manner. Netstar staff are professional and flexible and can be relied on to provide excellent service.”Jacqueline Osorio, Retail Coordinator, Moncler (City of London)
Certified security and quality assurance
We are ISO 27001 accredited, meaning we’ve been independently audited to verify that we have the right cyber security measures in place to protect ours and our clients’ sensitive data.
We are also ISO 9001 accredited, meaning we’ve passed similar audits to certify that the quality of our products and services are upheld by strict processes.
So, you can be sure that you’re receiving top quality service with maximised data security.
Cut costs with cloud computing
The right IT Support for charities will add value to your business, whilst helping you cut costs. Cloud computing eliminates the need to purchase expensive IT equipment which then needs to be replaced and maintained.
With cloud computing, all your files and programs run from a data centre and can be accessed via the internet. As such, you don’t need to store anything on in-house servers, removing the need to purchase expensive IT infrastructure.
Instead, you pay a more manageable monthly free to rent data centre infrastructure and software licenses. Your reduced overheads will also help to lower energy costs as you’ll need less machines and cooling equipment.