IT Backup and Security Services
Full recovery within 4 hours
Ensuring your network is safe and secure is a top priority. Most businesses completely rely on their IT systems and the cost of something going wrong can be astronomical.
We can all think of high-profile incidents of businesses lost or stolen backup or data. Even with these incidents attracting lots of attention from the media, IT backup and security is often an area that is neglected. Many businesses rely on out-of-date, time-consuming and unsecure business practices – without realising the costs they could incur as a result.
Security best practices
In order to safeguard your business, you should enlist the help of an expert IT support partner with experience of implementing and supporting the following solutions:
- Disaster Recovery – Netstar backs up your data every 15 minutes and will get you fully operational within 4 hours after a disaster.
- Antivirus – Your antivirus software should not need any input from you. We will run the scans and update the software outside of business hours, so you are protected, but not affected.
- Firewalls – Your network contains a lot of sensitive information. Naturally, you want access to that information to be controlled. We can also configure your firewalls to filter what can be sent out from your network.
Netstar modernise and secure The Planning Shop International’s IT infrastructure
In 2013, The Planning Shop International took the decision to find an IT Support partner who could implement a stable and secure IT infrastucture. Click the button on the right to download the case study.
- Implementation of proactive security measures such as regular, scheduled scans and patch management.
- Installation of Netstar’s backup and disaster recovery solution – backing up data every 15 minutes, fully restorable within 4 hours.
- Installation of a SonicWall firewall
Reviewing your backup and security procedures
At Netstar we have developed a series of best practice IT procedures. These procedures list the leading standards for different areas of IT, and we ensure our clients’ systems are benchmarked against each of these, with measures taken to ensure their systems all operate at these high standards. In the backup and security area they cover topics such as:
- Password policies
- Server backup and recovery
- Virtual Private Network policies
- Security logs
- Network wireless and firewalls
- Workstation antivirus and security software
- Server room security
We carry out regular assessments of our clients systems, software and processes against these best practices; providing advice on what’s critical and recommended in terms of their business’ backup and security procedures.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like a complementary assessment of your IT security, backup and disaster recovery.
Our security services include:
Network Security We’re listed in the Network Security section of the B2B Index
Related News View all news within this category
How To Prevent Cyber Criminals From Getting into Your AccountsDecember 13th, 2019
How can you prevent cyber criminals from accessing your accounts if they've managed to figure out, or crack, your password?…
Category - Cyber SecurityRead More
IT Security Trends 2020: How to Increase Your Business SafetyDecember 9th, 2019
Cyber attacks could lead to large financial losses and irreparatble reputational damamge. 55% of British firms reported a cyber-attack in…
Category - Cyber SecurityRead More