IT Backup and Security Services
Full recovery within 4 hours
Ensuring your network is safe and secure is a top priority. Most businesses completely rely on their IT systems and the cost of something going wrong can be astronomical.
We can all think of high-profile incidents of businesses lost or stolen backup or data. Even with these incidents attracting lots of attention from the media, IT backup and security is often an area that is neglected. Many businesses rely on out-of-date, time-consuming and unsecure business practices – without realising the costs they could incur as a result.
Security best practices
In order to safeguard your business, you should enlist the help of an expert IT support partner with experience of implementing and supporting the following solutions:
- Disaster Recovery – Netstar backs up your data every 15 minutes and will get you fully operational within 4 hours after a disaster.
- Antivirus – Your antivirus software should not need any input from you. We will run the scans and update the software outside of business hours, so you are protected, but not affected.
- Firewalls – Your network contains a lot of sensitive information. Naturally, you want access to that information to be controlled. We can also configure your firewalls to filter what can be sent out from your network.
Netstar modernise and secure The Planning Shop International’s IT infrastructure
In 2013, The Planning Shop International took the decision to find an IT Support partner who could implement a stable and secure IT infrastucture. Click the button on the right to download the case study.
- Implementation of proactive security measures such as regular, scheduled scans and patch management.
- Installation of Netstar’s backup and disaster recovery solution – backing up data every 15 minutes, fully restorable within 4 hours.
- Installation of a SonicWall firewall
Reviewing your backup and security procedures
At Netstar we have developed a series of best practice IT procedures. These procedures list the leading standards for different areas of IT, and we ensure our clients’ systems are benchmarked against each of these, with measures taken to ensure their systems all operate at these high standards. In the backup and security area they cover topics such as:
- Password policies
- Server backup and recovery
- Virtual Private Network policies
- Security logs
- Network wireless and firewalls
- Workstation antivirus and security software
- Server room security
We carry out regular assessments of our clients systems, software and processes against these best practices; providing advice on what’s critical and recommended in terms of their business’ backup and security procedures.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like a complementary assessment of your IT security, backup and disaster recovery.
Our security services include:
Network Security We’re listed in the Network Security section of the B2B Index
Related News View all news within this category
The Most Common Security Threats to your BusinessNovember 21st, 2019
What are some of the most common cyber security threats facing your business and what can you do to mitigate…
Category - Cyber SecurityRead More
The 8 Signs Your Business May be at Risk From Cyber-AttackNovember 13th, 2019
Worried about cyber security? You’re not alone. A survey of 2,000 business leaders from 140 countries, by the World Economic…
Category - Cyber SecurityRead More