Ditch your slow connection
You should never have to put up with a slow internet connection. Even when you don’t think it is slow, your staff’s productivity could still increase if it was just that little bit quicker.
We offer varying types of internet connection depending on your location and your requirements, including bonded broadband, leased lines and managed broadband. As with all of our services, we will advise you on what’s best and tailor the solution to your needs.
What is the point of having a fully cloud enabled infrastructure if the internet connection in your offices is so slow, that accessing your data and applications is a painful process?
A reliable internet connection is crucial, and the benefit is increased productivity (and therefore money for your business). Our broadband solutions can mean:
- Faster bandwidth speeds; both upload and download – Send and receive large files quickly and efficiently, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Increased efficiency of your business – By extending the network and email systems to enable usage at remote offices, mobile workers and home based employees.
- Increased broadband speeds – In areas where download/upload speeds are often slower or limited, using broadband increases the speed of your internet.
- An “always on” connection – Stay connected to the internet no matter what.
- Allow faster file transfer to and from your home PC when you work remotely, logging in to the terminal server.
Enhanced Connectivity Increases Productivity for Regis Group PLC
Improved connectivity was just one benefit that Regis experienced when outsourcing their IT to Netstar.
- Enhanced connectivity, improving collaboration between staff.
- A VoIP telephony solution, providing a fully featured phone system and low costs calls.
- 24×7 IT Support, Server consolidation and virtualisation, security and disaster recovery.
Click the button on the right to download the case study.
Netstar are experts in providing London based businesses with super fast internet connectivity. Contact us today.
Related News View all news within this category
9 Ways to Add Time Back to Your DayMay 21st, 2018
“I’ll just check Facebook and refresh my twitter feed one more time, and then I’ll go to bed.” 2 hours…
Category - NewslettersRead More
Better the devil you know? Why you need to evaluate your IT provider.January 26th, 2018
You’re a business owner and have amassed a range of war wounds during your time as CEO or MD. I…
Category - IT BlogRead More