Cloud phone systems
Low-cost calls, anywhere, anytime
We offer a wide variety of telecommunications services that will help your business save money and boost efficiency.
Cloud phone systems
Cloud phone systems are also known as VoIP, IP telephony, hosted phone systems and phone services over the internet.
Our cloud phone systems are designed specifically for businesses looking to save money, enhance remote working, and improve communication. In simple terms, instead of using traditional BT lines to make phone calls, cloud phone systems allow you to make them over the internet. We install the necessary internet connections and phone systems, providing ongoing maintenance and management. Overall, cloud phone systems will provide you with greater flexibility and much lower costs.
How do cloud phone systems work?
Cloud phone systems change telephony from the standard analogue format – which you have with a traditional phone line – and turn audio into digital data which can then be transmitted over the internet.
A cloud phone system allows you to bypass your traditional phone line provider and their call charges. Calls can be made from computers, laptops, specialised IP phones and smartphones – anywhere with access to the internet. By using the internet to make and receive phone calls, you can make significant cost savings and improve how you communicate with customers, particularly when staff are working remotely.
What are the benefits of cloud phone systems?
- Low call costs – Calls to all destinations – landline, mobile, overseas -are charged at highly competitive rates. In addition, phone-to-phone calls between internal cloud extensions are free; this can be of particular benefit to businesses with offices in multiple locations. Additionally, there is no up-front cost for the installation of expensive hardware, unlike with traditional phone lines.
- Enhanced remote working: Because cloud phone systems operate over the internet, your team can work effectively from anywhere, using any device – as if they were in the office. Cloud phone systems also enable users to make and receive calls using office phone numbers, even if they’re using a personal device and working from home. This allows your business to maintain professionalism and credibility at all times, regardless of where your staff are based.
- Greater flexibility – You can add as many phones to the system as you need, simply and without hassle, allowing you to scale easily. You can also direct a particular phone number or call to different locations, which offers many benefits. For example, if you are in the middle of a call and need to leave the office, you can transfer the call to your mobile without the need to hang up and call back. This also allows you to direct your office number to your mobile if you are working from home.
- Advanced features – Conference calling, call forwarding, automatic redial, caller ID, call barring, hunt groups, emailed voice-messages, call recording, call transcribing and call statistics are just some of the features available with cloud phone systems. These will help you to improve the efficiency of business processes, enhance communication with customers, and elevate performance analysis and staff training. All of this is available for a fraction of the cost charged by traditional telecommunication companies for the same features.
Netstar installs cloud phone solution for Regis Group PLC
As well as providing 24×7 IT support, Regis Plc benefit from a cloud phone system installed by Netstar.
Benefits of this for Regis include:
- Enhanced connectivity, low cost calls to mobiles and landlines, any time of day.
- A fully featured cloud system with conferencing, screen sharing, and video calling.
- Installation and configuration of additional phones.