Telecommunications Services - VoIP
Low cost calls, anywhere anytime
We offer a wide variety of telecommunications services including traditional telephony, voicemail, call recording and Voice over IP (VoIP).
VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol
Our VoIP service is a managed telephony service designed specifically for businesses. We install the necessary internet connections and phone systems, and provide ongoing maintenance and management. In simple terms, instead of using traditional BT lines to make phone calls, VoIP allows you to make them over the internet. This means greater flexibility and much lower costs.
How does VoIP work?
VoIP changes telephony from the standard analogue format – which you have with a traditional phone line – and turns audio into digital data which can then be transmitted over the internet.
Using VoIP you are able to bypass your traditional phone line, phone provider and their call charges. VoIP calls can be made from computers, specialised IP phones and smartphones – anywhere with access to the internet. By using the internet to make and receive phone calls, you can make very significant savings on your call charges.
What are the benefits of VoIP?
- Low call costs – Calls to all destinations – landline, mobile, overseas -are charged at highly competitive rates. In addition, phone-to-phone calls between internal VoIP extensions are free; this can be of particular benefit to businesses with offices in multiple locations.
- Greater flexibility – You can add as many phones to the system as you need, simply and without hassle. You can also direct a particular phone number or call to different locations, which offers a multitude of benefits. For example, if you are in the middle of a call and need to leave the office, you can transfer the call to your mobile without the need to hang up and call back. This also allows you to direct your office number to your mobile if you are working from home.
- A vast array of features – Conference calling, call forwarding, automatic redial, caller ID, call barring, hunt groups, emailed voice-messages and other features are all provided for a tiny fraction of the cost charged by traditional telecommunication companies.
Netstar installs VoIP Telephony Solution for Regis Group PLC
As well as providing 24×7 IT support, Regis Plc benefit from a VoIP telephony system installed by Netstar.
- Enhanced connectivity, low cost calls to mobiles and landlines, any time of day.
- A VoIP A fully featured phone system with conferencing, screen sharing, and video calling.
- Installation and configuration of additional phones.
Click the button on the right to download the case study.
Related News View all news within this category
How Cold Weather Affects Your Smartphone’s PerformanceJanuary 17th, 2014
Did you know that extreme cold weather can significantly impact your Smartphone’s performance and battery life? Make sure you’re prepared…
Category - TelecomsRead More
Is VoIP right for you? The Pros and Cons of Switching to VoIPNovember 12th, 2013
(We have prepared a Prezi for you to have an overall idea of the pros and cons of switching to…
Category - NewslettersRead More